1. ENSURE you read the below information, and sign in as soon as you arrive at Happy Learners (HL 😊). If another family member/friend takes your place, please ask them to also sign and read our terms and conditions, as we will NOT be liable if they fail to do so.
2. AVOID phone calls and texting during sessions/events- So that everyone can enjoy quality educational learning experiences with their child(ren), please can all adults refrain using their mobile phones to make phone calls unless it is absolutely necessary i.e. to check on an unwell sibling.
3. E-Network Safety – ONLY take photos of your own children- ENSURE no other child is visible. Social Media does not appeal to all people, so ONLY take photos of your OWN child(ren) during HL 😊sessions / events. We will not be liable for the sharing of any photos which are not of your OWN child.
4. Photo Consent- During HL 😊 play sessions photographs and video clips may be taken to be used on our website, social media and on marketing materials. If you do not give consent for your child(ren) to be photographed please ensure you state this on your booking form and also inform HL 😊staff, at the start of the session.
5. Hot drinks in venue/during a HL 😊 session - To ensure the safety of the children please ensure safety lids are used and hot drinks are placed out of the reach of children at ALL times.
6. Children MUST be supervised closely when playing with ALL resources- All materials and toys at HL 😊 are intended for supervised play ONLY! The majority of toys are suitable for 18 months with some aged 3 and over. It is your responsibility to supervise your child at all times.
7. Do not leave your child unattended- Your child(ren) remain your responsibility. If you need to leave the hall for any reason please will you take your child(ren) with you.
8. Be AWARE that some of the paints and materials used may stain clothing- HL 😊accepts no liability or responsibility for any belongings including clothes that are stained, damaged or marked.
9. Flat Shoes ONLY & NO RUNNING -We use top quality tarpaulin and waterproof foam mats around our activity sessions. For health and safety reasons ONLY flat shoes to be worn in the main activity hall and NO RUNNING around is permitted during HL 😊.
10. Materials & Ingredients are listed on the notice board next to the signing in sheet.
All materials we use are non-toxic and where applicable dietary details are displayed on every activity station, for more information please see ‘Information on Ingredients & Materials booklet’.
**We advise that children are refrained from eating objects or putting them in their mouths**
11. Allergies- ENSURE you read the ingredients for each of the activity stations - It is your responsibility to not allow your child(ren) to use a particular activity station. We cannot be held accountable for any detected or yet to be diagnosed allergic reactions to any of the ingredients we use. Please be aware that materials from one activity station may be found in other stations due to children moving them around.
12. Materials & Toys to remain in activity trays
13. To AVOID accidents please report any spillages/damage to toys
14. Confidentiality Policy- Any information you share with any HL 😊member of staff is in total confidence, unless it could result in causing harm to yourself or others.
15. Toilet Training - Please can all adults ensure that changing of nappies and use of potties are done so in the venue’s toilet facilities.
16. Payment / Refund Policy Due to the hire of the venue, cost of the fresh products/materials we use and the limited number of spaces we offer. Payment is non-refundable. Please inform us as soon as possible if your child(ren) are unable to attend a session.
17. Cancellation Policy In the event of circumstances beyond HL 😊 control such as staff illness, bad weather and any problems with the venue, we reserve the right to cancel any sessions. HL 😊will endeavour to offer catch up sessions, however if we are unable to re-arrange, refunds will be given.
18. Contagious Illness If you or your child(ren) has a contagious illness, for the health and safety of all HL 😊please do not attend the session.